Thursday, March 27, 2014

To do, part two.

So I've been abandoning this blog for a few months. I didn't mean to. I got back to Tassie, and everything just... piled up. From MASCA to 'regular' uni things like assignments, fourth year uni is just mental. I'll admit, most of my time is occupied by MASCA stuff. Things have gotten a little intense and there's been friction from time to time - but what else would you expect from a whole lotta group work? And honestly, I feel like at the end of it all, I'll be happy that I got this involved. Things are especially hectic because MASA2014 is coming up. In a few weeks, come to think of it! It'll be a tough week in Melbourne, and I anticipate severe sleep deprivation, but I'm excited to meet the friends I made during DUC again and a few of my high school mates from SSI will be there, too!

Before MASA2014, though I'll be at Bruny Island next weekend for a geography field trip. The main thing I'm worried about is the weather! My previous experience with field trips and weather have not been great (eg hail and rain during the Fortescue Bay field trip, torrential downpour at Maria Island etc), so I really hope that this time, the weather will hold up. Though, realistically, now that autumn is finally sinking in, it'll probably be a very wet weekend on the beautiful island.

Glancing at my previous post, I haven't accomplished many of the things on the to do list. I haven't printed out photos for my room yet, now that I'm so busy with MASCA I can easily forget about getting a job, and I only just started exercising properly. BUT. The big but(t), ha. I haven't had Maccas since I've been back in Tassie, I've been dressing better (most days, anyway. I still have my occasional hobo day), I've been Tumblring less, and I've been spending most of my 'free' days (aka days without class) at uni. Yay me! Small achievements!

I'm so exhausted. I sat for a pretty bad test today and my brain feels rather mushy. Time for a hot shower, a few mugs of tea, and an early night, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment