Wednesday, January 22, 2014

To do.

I have a few things in mind regarding things I'd like to do once I get back to Hobart.
  1. Decorate my room in college nicely this year. Last year, I stuck a bunch of photos on my wall, and about two dozen postcards on my wardrobe. Both surfaces looked and stayed unfinished for the whole year... Yeah, it wasn't all that great. So, this year: more photos to cover my ugly wall, more postcards to cover my otherwise plain wardrobe, fresh flowers every now and then.
  2. Look for a job? Ha ha... Ha. I'm serious.
  3. Run more, at least 3 times a week.
  4. Eat better - less Maccas (although this depends on stress levels etc), more cooking healthy/balanced food.
  5. Dress better... Sometimes. Most of the time, I go to uni in a hoodie and jeans. Might switch that up a little bit. I'm still hopeless at makeup though, but I'm not terribly fussed about that.
  6. Go on Tumblr less. It doesn't only eat up a lot of internet data, but it also wastes a lot of time.
  7. Spend more time at the library - the sight of studious people will pressure me into getting work done. Plus, free wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment